Your Monkey is now officially on his own my friends. A small studio apartment in an unfamiliar town is where he now calls home. There is no one to talk to but himself, no one to clean up after but himself, and no one to blame for all of life’s ills but himself.
So far the bedroom portion of the apartment is looking like home, while the kitchen side still leaves a lot to be desired. There is a table (purchased on craigslist for $30) to assemble, dishes to put away, and plastic tubs filled with clothes that need to find a temporary home.
The apartment was empty and clean when your Monkey moved in, but several small nagging issues remain.
- All three outlets on the outer wall of the building don’t have any juice in them
- The outlet in the bathroom doesn’t have any juice, either
- Someone is parking in your monkey’s assigned parking spot
- Someone else (or is it the same nefarious individual) has filled up your Monkey’s basement storage space with their stuff
- No mail is being delivered here yet!
- Shower pressure and nozzle leave a lot to be desired
Stay tuned for more updates and complaints.
In the meantime, here is a song to tide you over. Even your grumpy monkey finds it hard to stay cranky when listening to the glorious soaring sounds of mumford & sons.